The ZoneControl controls the RollerDrive EC310 in every single zone and is used for zero pressure accumulation conveyors that require no advanced control. Additional functions and communication to upstream and downstream conveyors are provided via digital inputs and outputs (I/Os). For communication between ZoneControls, a standard CAT-5 cable is used. The configuration of the ZoneControl can simply be handled by DIP switches. Two versions of conveyor logic are available: individual or train release.
- Adjustment of 15 speeds internally and 7 speeds externally via I/O’s
- Choice of direction of rotation
- Start signal input (optically isolated)
- Rotational direction signal input (optically isolated)
- Fault signal output (optically isolated)
- LED status display
- Sealed cable openings for IP54