As a leading manufacturer of key intralogistics products, we work hard to provide our customers with optimal service for our products. Your service need is just as individual as our solution and should help you to ensure high availability of your systems.
Interroll has a broad range of services and solutions to support your Drum Motors, Cross Belt-Sorters, Belted Curve conveyors, Straight belt/roller Conveyors including our Multiple Conveyor and Pallet Platforms.
Regardless of your needs, whether it be day to day service, help line support, spare parts, repair and return, preventive maintenance or training. Interroll has the expertise and experience to tailor our Lifetime Service program to help you achieve the highest return on your investment.
Did you know that
- we offer Drum Motor repair and return services across the US?
- we offer a 2 year warranty on our Drum Motor repairs?
- we provide standard and customized training programs?
- we provide only Interroll certified OEM parts?
- we offer 24/7/365 Helpline Support programs?
- we can tailor a preventive maintenance program specific to your needs?
Interroll’s training course’s are designed to provide an understanding of the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of our material handling equipment, including component identification and replacement procedures.
Training content is delivered through a mixture of both classroom theory and hands-on demonstrations and can be customized to accommodate multiple shifts, products and locations for delivery on your site, in one of our US facilities, or at our academy in Germany.
Interroll professional training benefits:
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of safe operation and maintenance of conveyor systems
- Identify the primary components of each system
- Demonstrate proper maintenance procedures for given components
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of preventive maintenance tasks and intervals
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of given troubleshooting guidelines